Saturday, November 12, 2016

BREAKING NEWS: Fred Flintstone and Debby Ryan Suspended, Flintstone Apologizes on Twitter

(LOS ANGELES) On Friday night, the Los Angeles Wrestling Academy sent out the following tweet:




In accordance to it's Talent Wellness Program, both Frederick Flintstone and Deborah Ann (Debby) Ryan have been suspended for 60 days, effective immediately for violating the Wellness Policy.

As soon as Fred Flintstone found out that he had been suspended for a second time, he apologized and replied to his fans with the following tweet: "I understand that if you don't respond to a random drug test in the Los Angeles Wrestling Academy, you end up risking suspension, and that is exactly what happened to me. I know that I have a higher level of power in this company, but I am still an on-screen talent, and that's what I do for a living. I promise that I am under the influence of nothing, meaning, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol and I apologize to my friends, family, and my fans, as well as my off-screen girlfriend for this second offense, and I take full responsibility for my actions."




There is no word yet on what Debby Ryan was suspended for at this time.

No comments: