Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ruthie Camden fined for wrestling under medical conditions at HIAC


(LOS ANGELES) The word around the Los Angeles Wrestling Academy is this: Ruthie Camden has been fined $250,000 for wrestling while pregnant at last weekend's Hell In A Cell Pay-Per View.

Everyone knew that this was going to happen way sooner than even later in the year. She even said this:

I have been wrongfully fined for wrestling at Hell In A Cell. I knew I wasn't walking in to Hell In A Cell alone, after the match was changed to a Tag Team Match inside the Devil's Playground. I was walking in with Fred Flintstone and Jacqueline Ventura with WWE Superstar Alberto Del Rio.

The one who was going to get fined was Fred, because at the contract signing he said that if I was to wrestle alone in this match, he was going to get fined $250,000, and not me. So I am stuck with paying the fine. The check will be in Fred's hands by Monday morning.

No comments: